Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snap

Everyone needs a break, never underestimate the value of taking a little brain time no matter what it is you do. Even if your job is also your hobby, take a fucking break occasionally or burn out.

Just had a lovely little break myself up in the hills of south east Queensland watching birds and befriending a particularly bold kookaburra that simply would not get out of the farmhouse even when we would pick it up and gently toss it out an open window.

Kids, don't feed the wildlife.

So now I'm back home and forcing myself not to write anything until at least tomorrow... Though I must confess I did go through project A with red text and earmark several scenes for the trashpile and suggest much better replacements to myself.

Onwards and sidewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment